The University of Chicago – Doctor of Philosophy, Political Science, 2019.
Dissertation: “Cruising Politics: Affect, Assemblage, Agonism”
Committee: Patchen Markell (Chair), Lauren Berlant, Robert Gooding-Williams, Bernard Harcourt.
The University of Chicago – Master of Arts, Political Science, 2011.
The University of Chicago – Masters of Arts in the Social Sciences, 2008.
Purchase College (SUNY) – Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy, cum laude, 2006.
Purchase College (SUNY): Assistant Professor of Political Science (2020 – present)
The University of Chicago: Political Science MA Thesis Preceptor (2016-2017).
The University of Chicago: Political Science BA Thesis Preceptor (2016-2017).
The University of Chicago: Grodzin Lecturer in Political Science (2015).
– “Anti-Social Politics: Against Contract, Community, and Civility.”
The University of Chicago: Lecturer in the College.
– “Classics of Social and Political Thought”.
Areas of Research Interest:
- Modern Continental philosophy and political thought.
- History of political thought,
- American Political Development,
- Ancient Greek and Roman philosophy and political thought,
- Political economy.
- Social movements,
- Race and politics,
- Constitutional law and theory,
- Public opinion and ideology.
- Gender and Sexuality Studies,
- Critical Race Theory
- Post-colonial Studies
- Media Studies,
- Affect Theory.
- Mellon/ACLS Dissertation Completion Fellowship (2014-2015).
- Grodzin Prize Lectureship in Political Science (2014-2015).
- Emerging Leaders Initiative Internship, The Legacy Project (2015)
- American Political Science Association (2015 – present)
- Western Political Science Association (2017 – present)
- Association for Political Theory (2019 – present)
- Reviewer for Police Practice and Research: An International Journal.